Thursday, October 25, 2007

More parade details

Hi all,

First of all...there is no rehearsal on Friday for anyone!

Here are some more details for the King Frost parade. We are meeting at 5:30 at Hamburg Bible Church 731 Port Clinton Ave Hamburg, PA and using their parking lot to park cars. We'll car-pool from there to the float. That way we will have less cars to find parking for in town. If any parents who have vans can help with the car-pooling that would be great. Please come in your costumes (and dressed warmly underneath). Mrs. Haag will call me to let me know what street in Hamburg the float is on. If you have any bright work lights or white Christmas lights we can use on the float please let me know.

The parade begins at 7 pm and we are in the second division so we should be finished fairly early. If it rains and the parade is post-poned I will email and call everyone so please check your messages if it's raining. The raindate is Nov. 2nd. Pray it doesn't rain : ).

I still need permission slips from some of you. I really can't let you ride on the float without a permission slip so please, please, please bring it with you on Saturday...you can just print out what I have below or have your parent write something up.
See you Sat!
Mrs. V

No comments: